Call For Entry 2017
WPPB is an association of Bangladeshi Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers and cinematographers. WPPB, tries to establish a platform for all Wedding & Portrait Photographers in Bangladesh to advance in their art of photography. Through the exchange of ideas and professional business ethics, WPPB hopes to take this industry to new levels of success. WPPB International Conference, Competition, & Exhibition 2017 is expected to take place at Krishibid Institution Bangladesh KIB and DRIK Gallery, in the month of October 2017. All wedding and portrait photographers are encouraged to participate. The panels of judges for this event are comprised of renowned photographers of the country.
The competition will take place under 10 different categories: Bride and Groom Together, Bride or Groom Single, Ceremony, Detail, Creative, Moment, Pre/post Shoot/Engagement, Getting Ready/Bride-Groom Entry or Farewell, Fashion Portrait, and Children. The name of the judges will be announced shortly. Only online entries will be accepted. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Exhibition. Photo submission will be open from 10th september, 2017 to 30th September, 2017, 23:59pm. No late submission will be accepted. Photos will be submitted under the 10 categories. Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 entries under each category. Participants have to pay a registration fee of BDT 1000 for each of his/her selected photograph. Entries submitted must not have won prizes in other competitions. All submissions are final. Further changes will not be allowed. WPPB will not be liable for any errors or failures occurred during the submission of the photos. All the rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice to all participants.
- It helps you to become more dedicated to your craft, teaches and motivates you to become the best you can be.
- Inspire others and get inspired by the work of thousands of other participants from all over the country.
- Comments and criticism from respected senior photographers and honorable judges.
- Get recognized by the industry for your accomplishments.
- Attend live judging for an invaluable educational experience.
- Compete in a Fair and level playing field with all photographers.
- Ten different categories for participants that respect all genres of photography.
- Become the “Grand Winner” of WPPB Annual Competition 2017 – the most prestigious award for participants by WPPB.
- Fame, trophies, cash, and photography gear for category winners.
- It’s a great platform, inspiring, and an exciting way to showcase your work.
1. The Participants must be the author and sole owner of the copyright of each photograph submitted for WPPB Annual Conference & Expo 2017.
2. Entries must be submitted online in accordance with file uploading instructions as detailed below:
• File must be in .JPEG format.
• Photographs submitted must not have any compression artifact.
• File must contain at least 3000 pixels on the longer side.
• File Size must not exceed 5 MB.
• No identifying text overlay or adjacent credit on exhibition entries.
3. Minimal digital manipulation (i.e. only manipulations such as color enhancement, cropping) is allowed. However, adding or removing key elements of the composition is strongly discouraged and may NOT be accepted for judging.
4. Photographs bearing copyright/watermark stamp/logo will NOT be accepted.
5. Photographs must be renamed like this: Photographer Name_Contact Number_Category Name.jpeg
6. WPPB team of jury holds the right to crop, tweak and essential post works for publication purpose.
7. All photographs will be copyrighted under the Photographer.
8. WPPB can use the photographs for future publications upon notifying the photographer.
9. Participants have to pay a registration fee of BDT 1000 for each of his/her selected photograph
David Beckstead, USA
Peter Hurley, USA
Greg Moment, POLAND
Jeff Voon, Malaysia
Joseph Radhik, INDIA
Natalia Arantseva, Russia
Prito Reza, BANGLADESH